Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

I don’t know about you guys, but I am having one fun holiday season. I can’t speak for Rosco….

But I’m sure if he could speak he’d tell you he hates me for this. Oh well. He quickly forgets how ridiculous he looks the second we start playing or go for a walk.



It’s Christmas Eve Eve, and I cannot wait for tomorrow.

I still have a few finishing touches to make to my gifts, but I’m just about there.

There’s one more thing I need to buy, but I really don’t dare venture into the crazed holiday crowd… We’ll see what happens.

Unfortunately I am sick. A few days ago the same horrible head cold I just got over hit me again. I keep hoping I’ll wake up the next day healthier, but I just keep going downhill. This morning I could barely speak and I could tell by the look on Denver’s face that he was surprised by the worsening condition but didn’t want to say anything. He knows I’ll be crushed if I don’t get better by tomorrow night so I can hold his new and adorable niece. Considering we’re only a day away now, things aren’t looking good for me, but I can still hope for a Christmas miracle.

This will be the first year that he and I will be spending Christmas morning together. I’m excited. We’re having Christmas Eve dinner with my family for our traditional feast and then we’ll be going to spend the night at his mother’s house with the rest of his family. Come morning, we’ll open gifts there, then go to my sister’s at 10 to open more gifts, and then hit his Dad’s house for more gifts. We’ll be going back to my parent’s for Christmas leftovers, and somewhere in the mix we’ll have to find time to come home and let Rosco stretch his legs. Poor mutt.. If he weren’t so crazy all the time we might be able to bring him, but I don’t see that happening…



Anywho.

I hope everyone’s season is bright and that the weekend is a familial blast all around. 

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment