Monday, February 23, 2009

Necklace and more.

Here's the gorgeous necklace Denver got me for my birthday last month,
among the ring he gave me months ago.
The ring he just found while rock climbing one day,
and it's resided on my left thumb ever since.









Often times, Denver likes to spin the ring on my thumb. Or I guess 'twist' more than spin..
He doesn't realize that seperation inside may hurt. haha.

One of my favorites..

The temporary tattoos are hennas Kim's given me. She's getting pretty good.

5 comments:

  1. You know I love all of these. But I am wondering when you had the time to take them, seeing as I don't see you very much any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. Just had a spare half hour on mandy to goof off. These aren't edited or anything. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya!
    This is Cindy's daughter Jennifer. You know-cousins! Anyway, just found your blog, and wanted to give the opportunity to return the favor. Going private and if you would like an invite to view: e-mail me at jandjnielson@gmail.com Just trying to keep in contact with all the cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. way cute blog!!! nice pictures- what kind of camera do you use? manual or digital? I have a broken manual... and haven't gotten around to fixing it yet. btw I VT you and your mom- we live around the corner from you guys- so if you ever need anything- just let me know!

    ReplyDelete