Tuesday, February 9, 2010

oh the joy of apartments...

So I kinda suck... Still no pictures up of the new apartment. I apologize. I have taken them, at least. I just haven't put them up yet.. One day. Maybe I'll post along with it a picture of our lovely downstairs neighbors.... I'm kind of scared of them now. Long story that I do not have time to tell at the moment- but they're crazy pot smokin partiers who's door isn't level so they have to slam it a billion times a day... I called the cops on them for it once. We put in 2 formal complaints... Let's just say they don't like us very much. They retaliated yesterday with a formal complaint against us for "Stomping" which is crap, but oh well. They also left us an unfriendly note on the back of their noise complaint notice that we took to the office... The tough part is that the employee who was intercepting everything is friends with both us and them... Denver went to talk to them last night and he got everything squared. Hopefully things will calm down now...
I called the office in a panic this morning telling them to hold off on talking to them about the letter because we took care of it ourselves. I don't want to imagine how angry they would have been after Denver had discussed everything with them last night to get another notice or worse from the office today... hahaha.

So I will try to keep you updated. They move out in April, so no worries- the disruptiveness will end with my spring semester.... so much for studying....

Speaking of which- I am off to study for my first Bio test this evening... Pretty scared of it.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Glad it worked well with Denver. Hope things will get better now. Maybe now that you know why they are slamming the door, it won't be so bad. Maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear carrie,
    i thought i was going to kill your downstairs neighbors the other night when we were trying to watch a movie.
    love, lindsie

    p.s. i hope it stops sooner than april.

    ReplyDelete