Thursday, September 23, 2010

I think Rosco is a German Shepherd/Husky mix

So I was surfing KSL puppies yesterday for female cuties that would be ideal for Rosco to play with.
I came across these German Shepherd/Husky mix puppies that I fell in love with. They are SO cute. And then I realized they look exactly like Rosco did when he was that size- that I've already fallen in love with the same puppy! Look at these:

Rosco-














KSL Pup-














Rosco-















KSL Pup-
















The resemblence is uncanny, right? So, we firgure that's what he is. We're ALWAYS asked if he is part german shepherd. But we're not going to tell our current apartment complex or wherever we go next, because german shepherds are not allowed many places, including the current apartment complex. :D

By the way, my puppy is huge, already. When we first got him, the seller told us he was a husky/mini australian shepherd mix. They told us, that along with that, he should only get to be about 35 lbs max.

That was crap. I last weighed him in at 45 lbs, but that was some time ago. I have been too paranoid that he's now over 50 lbs to weigh him again... Plus he's just stinkin heavy to pick up.


So yes. He is a big boy now, but I do love him, oh so much.

On a side note- the new job is going great. I am loving the atmosphere and my coworkers. I can't wait until I know what I'm doing!

Marcy and Chris fly in on Oct. 4th for Bobby and Clybe's wedding and are here till the 11th. I am so excited. Chris Taylor is also on his way home from Alaska right now, so we'll have the whole gang in town, at least for a short while. I cannot wait.

Hope everyone's having a good week. :)

1 comment: