Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lazy Philly Picture Link

So Kim was in Philly for a week with us over the 4th of July. It was a blast- Between the Lansdowne parade, the beach arcade, everyone getting fried at the beach but me because I was too busy pouting fully dressed because I forgot my swimsuit, staying at a bed and breakfast, going to watch the Philadelphia 4th of July fireworks and see John Legend perform and have his stupid songs stuck in our heads for the next three days, exploring the King of Prussia mall downtown- 2nd largest in the country I believe-
We did a lot. And Kim reaped many good pictures from it. I have not yet uploaded my camera card since she got here, so for now, follow the like to KIM AND DON's page and enjoy her pictures in her MY PHILLY TRIP blog.
They're pretty good. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment