Thursday, July 3, 2008

New From Philly

These pictures are not all in order in the least.
I can upload 5 at a time, right?
so each chunk of 5 is in order, but the first 5 start at the end of the blog.
It's confusing and I don't feel like arranging right now.
But here are some more pictures.
:]
Enjoy your stay.


We went to a Salsa backyard concert party deally a few days ago.
It was extremely entertaining to see a large portion of the Lansdowne population is one yard.
This lady and her husband were the musicians for the evening-
they were rather impressive.
[I scored the seat next to the fan]
The flies liked the cheese...

On our menu delivering journeys around Lansdowne, it is often common that you must first ascend stairs like these to reach the front door. Which gets a bit tiring house after house for 3 hours. Dear sweet Randy takes most of the sides of the streets that look like these.
VICTORY!

I apparently sleep with my right foot propped up on my left thigh.
I woke up laughing at the footprint on my leg, but I've since discovered since that morning that I sleep like that almost every night. odd..

A very large portion of the residents around here have very well trained guard dogs.
This is obviously not one of them.
I didn't hang around any home long enough to even consider taking a picture of one.
But yesterday morning, I did come across a guard CAT.
This is not it, keep in mind.
I'm 87% sure the cat I came across was part cougar/jaguar.
And it was not about to let me close enough to the door to drop off a menu.
We just played chicken until I finally took the first step towards the door and the beast leaped unto the steps hissing and bearing it's fangs.
Enough said.
I forfeit and put the menu under the windshield wiper on their suv. 
yikes...
This school creeped us out for some reason.
Ranman and his European man bag. :]
"It feels grrrreat outside!"
We know these streets better than ours at home.
Neat-o tree-o.

la dee la la la.. strollin down the sidewalk.
These are our, "we love passing out menus" faces. :]
Hippie Carrie + Philly vegetation = aahhhhh
"An Evening of Classical Indain Music"
at the cafe, last Thursday.
It was thoroughly entertaining and relaxing, I gotta say.
Craig. This guy knows his way around the citar.
Super friendly, too.
Lenny- I can never remember what those drums are called, but I'm pretty sure they were made just for this man.
The citar hero was givin Chris a lesson or two.
I dunno bout you- but this is a Chris Taylor face to me.
I know we're all siblings, but still.
I don't see it often as an insider.
Deep thinkin at the cafe...
ha!
[grunt] me chris!


Cafe fillin up last thursday before the Citar rocker started.
Marcy all geared up for work.
This is what you do in a cafe.
Chillin in the cafe. :]
Randy and I like to sit and drool over the pastries Chris bakes every morning.
mmmm...
Two thumbs up for the gazpacho. mmmmm...
Yay.
The garage door busted the other day on our way out.
So I stood back.
And took pictures. :]
Self explainable.
Large portion of time spent here-
not complaining.
For a people watcher like me-
this place is heaven.

Chillin in Marcy and Chris' living room.
Randy striking a dynamic pose in front of the Allan residence.
I'm aware I'm a goof, but I like this picture.
Along with the rug. Very cute-
Scratchin a mosquito bite.
About time, too.
He has maybe 3.
I have around 13 and mine all look like I'm about to sprout an extra limb...
The view down the street in front of their home.
I love all the vegetation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment