Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh Blogger

This whole bloggin business is still fairly new to me, and I can't say I'm dedicated enough to really make it neat and easy to understand. I apologize for any confusion. The pictures are not in order, and rarely described. I obviously haven't been reading enough lately, because I generally only come across good writing moods after finishing a novel. I'll work on that. I'm currently reading Eat, Pray, Love, by Elizabeth Gilbert, so perhaps the verbal value of my page will improve sometime here. I'm just too distracted to focus. Take the new novel I'm reading, for instance. I was 4/5 of the way through the last book I was reading when I came across this new one in Marcy's living room and started that up. So now the cheesy vampire composition a friend had lent to me probably a month and a half ago has once again been put on hold. Why would you care about that.. I can't focus enough to post a blog- I'm rambling like a madwoman.
Anywho, the point to this blog is to mainly entertain the parentals, whom I'm sure are itching for the return of their beloved twins who are across the country in Lansdowne, Pennsylvania for another two weeks visiting Marcy and Chris for a month. Today actually happens to be hump day- We arrived in the horribly humid climate two weeks ago yesterday, and we board the return flight two weeks from tomorrow.
Mom, Dad- I'm hoping you're enjoying the serenity of the empty Taylor household for these four weeks. I know it's "too" quiet, and all, but enjoy it while you can. :] I'll be home, parading around in my santa shorts singing and dancing to who knows what in no time. Don't fret.

I decided today I wanted my blog to be more than just pictures. I'm not yet well enough Blogger educated to use all the fancy shmancy links and what not, so I feel like my page is a mess, but oh well. Time to throw some words into the pig sty.

Though not like my last stay here in 2006 due to the company of my twin this time around, the first half of this trip has been exciting and all around, different. The culture on the east coast is somewhat intimidating to the sweet, timid souls of SLC, Utah [ha ha- I don't know what I'm saying] but it's always fascinating to me. I also find it amusing to see the Obama posters and fliers all over the residential areas. Todo, I don't think we're in Utah anymore...
Chris is taking advantage of how easy it is to sneak up and and scare the living daylights out of my on a regular basis, along with giving nicknames such as "Poop Shoes"- long story, all I have to say is I DID NOT STEP IN POOP. I saw someone ELSE step in poop, and for some reason that dubbed ME the awkward title that more and more people are referring to me as every day... If I didn't find the guy so funny, it might bother me. But I let nature run it's course with that one. I'm thoroughly enjoying my time with Marcy- I hadn't seen her in two years, and I am pleased to say that other than her gaining a Yoga teaching license and them owning their own coffee shop, they haven't changed a bit.

More later. When my writing skills are a bit sharper. I'm too lazy to be entertaining today.

ta ta.

Love, Poop Shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Ok it was great to read this, I love it when you ramble. Oh by the way though it's Toto, not Todo. You need to watch The Wizard of Oz again.
    Can't wait for the next two weeks to be over. It really is too quiet. I've started leaving 2 TVs on at once, on different chanels. (Don't tell Dad)
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssss you come home sooooooooooon!!!!! so we can watch movies and TV and hang out and stay up talking :)

    -Kelsie

    ReplyDelete