Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Greenthumbed barista?

It came to me yesterday after purchasing a few plants to make home feel more homely,
I love the greenhouse atmosphere. Different plants and scents and colors every which way.


Then after sitting at Sunset Coffee today chatting with the roomie, I decided I very much so miss that atmosphere.


Than it came to me- Greenhouse/Coffee shop...


It would take a lot of botony and business classes..
But I'm thinking it would be a blast to open my own nursery with a small coffee bar inside.
Best of both worlds...
It's an idea that I outgrow in a week, but I'm having fun with it for now.
Let's just see if a can keep the 4 plants I have right now alive...

2 comments:

  1. its genuis.
    then the hippies can get their herbs and coffee all in one stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be really fun to have something like that, I might even start drinking coffee.

    ReplyDelete