Friday, May 15, 2009

Angels Landing, Zion National Park

Almost forgot to talk bout my big hike this week!
On the 11th, I, in a group of eight people, hiked Angels Landing in Zion National Park.
I believe this was my first time ever to Zion, and I can't say I'll forget it anytime soon.
The beauty of that place was too much to comprehend.
Everything was just so massive and unique, I loved it.
So if you've never been there, let me know, I'd love to go again. :]
And, suprise suprise- I'm too lazy to post the pictures.
So I'll post the links to the albums of them on my facebook to look at them there.
Please do, they're so beautiful.


Here's the group I went with. Spencer Blake, my favorite teacher in the world, invited me to come along with everyone. From left to right, it goes me, my best friend Jared, Richard, Blake and his two daughters, Brittani in front, and CoCo. (The two girls with him are his daughter and a foreign exchange student from Brazil that's been with him for a long time.) I couldn't have asked for a better group. It was so much fun.

Here's Jared and I at the top of Angels Landing. I liked going down so much moer than up... Thumper hated going up.. SO worth it though. :]

2 comments:

  1. Oh and I love the pictures, I have already looked at all of them on facebook. The Mom part of me was scared and concerned, but it looked like a lot of fun. Meant to ask you how thumper did with it all.

    ReplyDelete