Friday, November 5, 2010

"I'm never washing this hand..."

You know those crazy 12 year old female hysterical boy band fans? The ones screaming non stop in the front row praying to be one of the lucky girls who grazes fingers with the smokin lead singer high-fiving everyone? And once it happens exclaims, "I AM NEVER WASHING THIS HAND AGAIN!!!" ? You know what I'm saying? I'm feeling a little like that today, in a nastolgic kinda way.

If you read my post yesterday about the Anderson Crew blog I feel in love with, this will make more sense.

After posting that blog I'd emailed the one and only Mama Anderson (aka Emily).
I told her how much I already adored her blog and family and how wickedly awesome her photography is.
I asked a question or two, completely anticipating this email to never even be fully read.

Sometimes I do that.

Just to get my thoughts out there.

And you know what?

She replied that night. Awesome, right? What would the giddy little girl inside of me say to this...
I'm never washing my eyes? That's just absurd. Whatever. you know what I mean. I was pretty excited to see she responded.

I did find out she does not get paid to blog. (But that's not entirely true- she has ads on her blog that are helping fund their adoption- so that's neat). Speaking of which, if I have any generous readers out there who feel the desire to make a contribution to their adoption fund, just go to her blog at http://andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/ and there's a donation field on the right side. (I would if my bank account wasn't currently stagnent....)

So yes. She's a rad, rational, really cool, rormal person. So she says. I still look up to her blog as a goal to strive for.

So now that I sound like a stalker fan, let's move on.

It is Friday. HALLELUJAH HOLLA BACK. I'm currently eating a coconut curry tofu lunch from a taco stand outside my work (and it's delish).

It is a gorgeous day here in Murray, Utah. The suns-a-shinin. The mountains are visible. Leaves are falling all around- and the last thing I want to do is sit at my cubicle right now... ugh to the max...

Tomorrow's going to be a superb day, though, and I plan to take full advantage of that. Alone or not. I'm running a 5k in Sandy in the morning. My pal, Jackie (in earlier posts), was supposed to go with- we registered together and I got our shirts today- but now she's crazy sick. Just talking to her on the phone made me want to sanitize my hands... so we'll see if she miraculously gets better over night. I'll run by myself if needs be. I already dropped the 16 bucks ont he deal and got an awesome "Turkey Trot" shirt out of it, so might as well. I just hope I don't forget my iPod at work... I'll pull that out now to avoid such a tradegy.

Sunday i'm doing a family photo shoot of Denver's clan. I'm a tad bit nervous, to be frank. I'm not too hot nor experienced with the group photos... I did theirs' last year and I wasn't proud of a single frame... :( I may be pulling myself down right now with those daunting failures lurking in my head... I better study Braeden and Jenni's prego couple shoot to boost my confidence.

I swear I'll post some of those one day.
They're on my fb, if you want to bother looking there.

And now I'm going to stop my Friday rambling.

Is it 5 yet?


ugh.

TGIF.
Take advantage of the last lovely weekend of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Well thanks, you never told me you were runing in a 5K. Did you figure I wouldn't want to know? I am so proud of you. That is quite an accomplishment in my book. I am so glad that you are feeling that good. Talk with ya later.

    ReplyDelete