Thursday, November 4, 2010

Obsession

So I have recently discovered a blog that has thoroughly swallowed my attention for the last 48 hours.
It's called the Anderson Crew and it's about an adorable family that I now adore.

There are 4 chillins and 1 adoptee baby girl from Ethiopia on the way.
The papa's asian and mama's white and the 4 children are so cute you want to eat them up.


I absolutely love the photography style Mama Anderson has, and I wish I could shadow her for a week to see how she does everything she does while making it all look so effortless.

I think she's one of those lucky jerks mothers who get paid to blog.

I envy her.

I will find a way to have 4 children, take millions of pictures of them, find time to photoshop them and maintain a fabulous blog and get paid for it one day.

Only thing is time. ugh.

Stupid time and money.
They hold me back from so many things in life.
(Sorry I haven't posted lately! If I ever want to get paid for this I better practice, eh?)

I did a photoshoot of Denver's brother and prego sister-in-law refcently. I'm about halfway through the editing process, and if I ever find the time and patience to upload a few on here, I will do just that.

IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY!! hip hip, HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment