Monday, November 8, 2010

Jensen Family Pictures Sneak Peak

Here's a lil sneak peak of the Jensen family photo shoot from the weekend. The leaves were gorgeous- there was just enough overcast to not make everyone squint and cast harsh shadows.
Twas perfect.
I was having a hard time finding the inspiration for this shoot- not going to lie. The group organization was a daunting idea that had me all sorts of nervous.
Luckily I had Denver to pitch in with his grand choreography.
I do love that boy. <3

Taya (Denver's twin sis) and Mama Jensen

Denver, Braeden, and Toren

Good ol goofy Toren

Braeden, Denver, Mama Jensen,
Prego Jenni (Braeden's wifey), Taya, and Toren.

The whole crew
 Yay.




Still lots of editing ahead of me.
Now that I've posted these I've found flaws that I'm going to go back and edit-
but in all honesty, I am sure I won't bother re-posting them. :)

Soree!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment