Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My puppy's growing so fast!

So these pictures are not in chronilogical order- maybe you can tell by Rosco's size.
It has amazed Den & I how fast this lil guy's growing.
We're not so sure if he'll be 'lil' for too long.
The night we took him to the hospital 2 days after we got him he was 4 lbs.
He is now, 4 weeks later, weighing in at a healthy 12+ lbs.
It's as if we can watch him grow in a day's time.
Anywho! Here are some new pics to entertain. They sure do make me smile.
 I love the big ol puppy belly after they eat! haha. and that his right ear is always a bit perked up..


 This pic was taken a few weeks ago so he's significantly larger now, but tell me this is not hilarious!
I was getting ready for work and turned around not caring if I woke him up and then saw him like this and almost tripped trying to stop right where I was to NOT wake him up.
Denver had to witness this priceless moment.
Once I woke Denver up without waking up Rosco, he grumpily chuckled and went back to sleep. Just now was his first time seeing a picture of it and he just laughed his tooshie off.
Good stuff, Rosco. Sorry for the nudity, viewers.

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how much he has grown. I love the pictures you have placed at the top of your blog. Excellent Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ma! :) I've redone my entire blog a million times lately- but I think I'm now touching down on what it is I want. I like it.

    ReplyDelete