Friday, April 30, 2010

Farewell, April.

Tis the end of April, and I sure hope that means the end of these spring time blizzards...
I do not mind rain at all- I love rain- but I am done with the snow.
May will bring sunshine and a break from school and my lovely boyfriend's 20th birthday.
(I'm stuck between a few ideas of what to get him,
but I don't dare list them in here if by some stroke of randomness he checked my blog.)
I won concert tickets to Cobra Starship on X96 a few nights ago for May 21st,
and I am pretty darn excited.
It'll be my third time seeing them in concert and Denver's first.
I'm hoping the crew is feeling great that night.
The last time I saw them, Gabe, the lead singer/entire source of entertainment,
was really sick and wasn't near as much fun as the first time around.
Either way, it'll be free, so that helps things!

Happy May 1st eve!? hahaha

1 comment:

  1. we need to have a brainstorm about what to get denver and what to get daniel

    ReplyDelete