Friday, May 14, 2010

Are you ready for the weekend?

What a busy week. I think I have some gray hair now...
Work all week haas been nuts for me. (Fortis College)
We have a new start coming up on Monday which meant today was our new student orientation which has me running around like a headless chicken from 9:30-12.
Tonight's our first graduation, which has a lot of people very excited. That'll be up at the capital from 5:30-8 or so.
Wednesday was our grand opening (seeing as they never had one before now) with a ribbon cutting and a radio station here to interview a few of the directors. (THAT was a busy day!)
Whew. There's so much more but my head's spinning already, so you get the jist of it.
I'm hoping for a relaxing weekend once this graduation is over, but I've got a feeling it's just going to fly right on by.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment