Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

First of all- happy Cinco de Mayo! I'm hoping to make some yummy red chile & cheese enchiladas that I discovered on Prudence Pennywise's blog this morning. I'm hoping they're not too tough.
Denver always gives me crap on how much better of a cook he is than me...
But he never gives me the chance to prove myself.
He's such a sweetheart that every time I go to make something he stops me,
gets me a glass of water or orange juice and forces me to sit down while he makes me food.
As sweet as that is- the man's going to keep me from ever learning how to cook for myself,
let alone the both of us and potentially kids one day.
[seriously reconsidering the kid part now that we have Rosco...]
So I'll let you know how that goes.. if it does at all.

So this is the latest purchase on my debit card.
Online shopping can be risky, but I've been oogling over this piece for over a month before purchasing it, and now my only worry is that I've gotten my hopes up.
I'm the kind of person who has to go into everything with low expectations to be thoroughly impressed or satisfied.
I LOVE the look of this dress. But a month's worth of oogling may have serious reprocussions.. We shall see. It is supposed to arrive mid-May.
Hopefully I will pull it off as well as this model. :)

1 comment: