Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pictures to come!

I promise I will get the pictures up soon from our Memorial Day weekend camping trip. I got plenty of good ones. I worked on uploading the 200+ yesterday onto the laptop, but didn't have enough time to sort through what I wanted to put up on here. (There is no WAY I am taking the time to post all 200....)
I would put them up tonight, but the apartment is still sort of a mess from the lack of unpacking from the trip... Rather, mine and Denver's room is a disaster. We haev the living room and kitchen clean to keep our roommate happy- whch means everything's just thrown into our small-enough-when-it's-clean room... so that definitely needs to be taken care of tonight. Then tomorrow I'm dedicating my time to sorting through all of the clothes I no longer wear and either getting rid of them or storing them for later. I will admit that I have too much clothing... Denver's made a rule that I now have to get rid of something for every new thing I buy... and let's jsut say I've gone on a bit of a shopping spree lately. :D So I need to hold up on my end and make some more room in there. I can't wait for the day when I have a home with a closet that can accomodate my wardrobe... That'll just be dreamy.

Anywho.
It's Thursday and it feels like Wednesday because I didn't work Monday and I love that.
I have no huge plans this weekend. Hopefully I'll get some time put in with my family. I've been hanging out with Denver's a lot lately, which I do love, but I also miss my own.
Saturday morning I have a baby shower to attend for my friend, Jes Wilson, who now lives in Alaska and is in town for her brother's graduation. I'm excited to see her lil baby bump! I love prego bellies. Absolutely adore them. :)

Anybody have some crazy cool plans this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment