Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stairclimber

So stairs have become my new focus lately when it comes to working out. I can't run to save my life right now so I'm starting out with stairs.

I just ran up and back down all of the stairs in my office building while I had a spare minute.
There are 5 floors.
I counted them on the way down and there were 96.
That's quite a few stairs.
I was a tad out of breath after and my legs were trembling a little.
It felt good though.
I'm making it a new goal to do that every day. (well, at least Monday-Friday)

That plus the healthier eating habits Denver and I have been working on lately seem to already be making a difference. I've lost about 3 pounds. Not that I'm itching to shed pounds- but that still shows progress.
:)
I want to get back down to what I was when I graduated- which was more muscle mass than anything.
So we're looking at me shedding about 7 more pounds, but mostly in replacing flabby grossness with awesome muscleness.

No comments:

Post a Comment