Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FINALLY! A pair too late.

Maybe some of my readers recall a few posts from almost a year ago. Three in particular: this one, this one, and this one. All about my glasses going missing in the old apartment and my blaming Kitty Kitty.

Well- guess what?
Denver and I did some MASSIVE deep cleaning in the apartment yesterday.
I decided to go through our magazine rack and throw out the ones we'll never touch again.
Little did I expect to find my old pair of glasses smushed on the side of everything, burried since last August.
They were a little bent, but nothing unrepairable. The prescription is remarkably close to the replacement pair's.
I definitely prefer my new pair- they're much more fashionable and accurate for my vision, but at least now I know I have back up pair in the case either pair ever go missing again. :)

Knock on wood....

I'm sure that darn kitten put them in that magazine rack. She was always playing in it. I have no idea how I didn't think to look there 10.5 months ago...

3 comments:

  1. I think it is interesting they didn't come to light during the move. Guess the Mag. rack moved "as it was".

    ReplyDelete
  2. guuuess what, poor Kitty got shot by a bee bee gun today. My mom sent me a picture of him and he has a big neck brace. They shot him in the throat, poor baby! I just thought it was funny you mentioned that naughty cat. AND I'm glad you found your glasses. [: haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it one of your brothers that shot her? haha. That is sad, though. Denver still talks about how mich he misses kitty kitty. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete