Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Boy how my puppy has grown.

When Denver and I first got Rosco 3.5 months ago, he was but a wee 4 lbs.
He almost died 2 days after we got him.
That was a tough night for Denver and I... We both kidded we couldn't have kids with how upset we were over this sick puppy we'd known for less than 48 hours... What would we do if we had a child in that position? I guess that life, right?
Anywho, our trooper made it and has grown to be a heavy 30 lbs.
Today is his 5 month birthday and I just wanted to post a few pictures to display the awesome growth he's covered over such a small amount of time.

Way back when:




Today: (he was quite the little model)





I love his little white go-tee. haha




Rosco's list of tricks:
sit
stay
lay down
shake/high five
paly dead (bang bang)
He's completely potty trained as well.
He's a pretty smart pup- especially for only being 5 months old.

Denver and I are both very grateful Rosco lived through that scary night and has come this far.

Love you, Rosco!

2 comments:

  1. He is SOO cute! And he looks so happy. Chris and I are trying to move on post so we can get a big dog, since our stupid landlords at this apartment won't let us. Anyway, he's beautiful and I'm so sad I didn't get to meet him while I was home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one very happy pup. I love him so much. He's crazy smart, too. Most apartment complexes limit dogs by weight, but ours only bans certain, typically aggressive breeds. Like, there's even a few massive great danes in our complex. It's cool. :) What kind of bigger dog would you guys want to get? Anything in particular?

    ReplyDelete