Thursday, July 29, 2010

Posting Funk..

Man, I haven't posted didly squat for a few weeks.
My apologies.
I'm preparing to post, if that makes a difference.
I have a bunch of pictures that I took specifically to blog about.
It just hasn't happened yet.
I'm pretty done with Denver's lil laptop. It's a frustrating piece-o-technology.
So. I'm waiting for it's lovely replacement to show up next week to bother with pictures and everything else computer related.
(I got an iMac!!!! Isn't that the most exciting thing you've ever heard!!!? We're pretty excited for it.)

So. I'm just in a bit of a blogging funk.
I'm sure it'll be back in full force once we install our precious lil Maccy-poo.

Did I mention we're pretty excited for it? Look at how sexy that thing is.
The computer IS the monitor.
Wireless keyboard and mouse.

It's going to be awesome!
(maybe we can say this is my half birthday present. :) Which is today, btw.)

No comments:

Post a Comment