Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chiropractor referrals?



Hello all.

So my back has been killing me lately. I'm not sure what's up with it, but for probably close to 3 months now it has been hurting. It's more in my spine towards the bottom of my rib cage. For some reason it has almost become fragile- I feel like an old fart. Specific strains hurt, but in a way that it feels as though my spine cannot support itself. I have to sit a specific way to keep it feeling as though it's supported, rather than it supporting me. When I move, sit, or walk I have to strain myself to hold it in a specific way so that it doesn't practically collapse. I'm not sure how else to explain it. I've started to work out more often to see if it will help, and it seems to a bit, but I'm thinking it would be wise to also see a chiropractor.


Does anyone have any suggestions on a chiropractor to visit? I live in Murray.

Let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment