Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Apartment (2 months late..)

The flowers Den got me for my birthday. :) They lasted a long time, and there were soooooo many. I took some to work and dispersed them around the apartment, and you could barely tell any were missing from the main bouque. What a sweetie. Never thought I'd see the day. He hates flowers. (says he allergic. mmhmm....)




The main bathroom (Justin's)



The living room (before this weekend when Blake moves out, takes his furnature, and we get a new sectional and love sac in!!)

Supposed dining area. That closet houses the future washer and dryer Kim is giving us. :)

Denver and I got that cute heat pad for a quarter in a thrify shop in Philly. :)

My cute new hook. :)
The door behind Denver's head is the door to our bedroom.


I hollowed out this bulb to make it a vase. :)



My photography in the doorway to our room.

The ottoman I made. (with structural help from my father and advice from my mother.)

The shower head we bought after moving in. The orginal one suuucked.
My yellow submarine shower curtain Denver puts up with. :)





I love the vaulted ceiling in our room, but it's always freezing in there.









I got the 'dropping bombs' sticker to make Denver feel better about the girly shower curtain. :)











That's the apartment. :) I'll try to be better about posting pics of the new furnature once it's in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment