Monday, March 8, 2010

Pics of New Furniture!

See, I told you guys I would hurry with these pictures. :) I'm excited. I absolutely LOVE our new couch, our 'new' Love Sac, and the fact that we now have a washer and dryer inside our apartment. (There are no pictures of the washer and dryer. Didn't think of that... But I would like to send a shout out to Kim and Don for donating the machines to us. We are SO grateful!)

The new sectional! Thank you RC Willey. :)

We are definitely happy about it!
The 'new' love sac!
I bought it off a gal on KSL. She had bought this super sac 2 years ago for $700 and never used it. It just sat in their spare room, taking up space. I bought it off of her for $200. Couldn't be happier! It is seriously in perfect condition!
Ta da!
Now we're excited to have people over! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment