Thursday, March 11, 2010

Photography. (Not recently taken photos)

I just wanted to post some of my photography. I love the art and would love to increase my skills in the field. Generally I focus on inatimate objects and scenery:

I love high contrast. Denver has a good eye for photography as well, but he and I have very different styles. He more for realistic color than I am. I love vibrant colors with high contrast. Or black and white. Who doesn't love black and white?
But I really want to practice my people portraits. I have a blast with single person photoshoots, but I am no good at the multiple people coordination.I did Denver's famiy's Christmas card picture(s) and it was harder than I anticipated. A few still turned out good though. At least in my opinion. :)

I really want to improve my hand at couple photography. I just love it.
This is my friend, Jess. I took about 200 pictures of her that day and got about 40 great ones. I would post them all if it didn't take forever. She was a great subject!

Daisy. Marcy & Chris's pup. What a cutie! (all wet from running around in a stream)


I have soooo many more pictures I'd like to post, but here at least are a few ramdom ones (not particularly my best- but they cover the majority most of my skill range, I think. It's hard to say that when I'm not psoting all of my favorites.)
All in all. I need to save up, get myself a rockin new camera, and take a few photography classes.

1 comment:

  1. That would be wonderful. If you go this link
    http://kallie.scentsy.us
    and click on my party then you should be able to buy it. Let me know if it doesn't work

    ReplyDelete